Sunday, September 11, 2011

My Weekend


      
            
     On Saturday morning my family and I went to donuts for breakfast. I hardly ever get to go out for breakfast like that. We did not go to any old donut shop, we went to Rudy's Donuts. I loved the sweet sensation of the glaze on the donut. But that is not all! I had the biggest donut!

     After donuts my brothers and I were told to clean up our backyard. I had to pick up rotting apples that had fallen from our apple tree. The apples were under our car. We made big piles of dust and trash, and when we were done it all paid off because the yard was very clean! That evening, my cousins and I had family dinner together. The best part was having our exchange students with us.

     The next day was Sunday. I went to church where I listened to a sermon and then played with friends. It was such a great weekend that my head nearly exploded!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment